Creating A Simpler Life By Reducing Stress And Increasing Resilience
Keep It Super Simple – Tips from a Recovering Perfectionist
When it comes to creating a simpler life there’s many things that can impact you. This highly engaging book by award-winning business woman and author, Bronwen Sciortino, offers a brilliantly simple approach to reducing stress and increasing resilience, which leads to living a life with significantly less overwhelm.
Described as ‘chocolate for your soul’ … ‘Keep It Super Simple’ shows you:
- how to live life differently every day because in a world where you lead a life filled with stress and exhaustion, you’re robbing yourself of a fulfilled, healthy and happier life;
- how to find the best ways to recharge YOUR energy so you can stop being exhausted all the time;
- the importance of creating your values, how to align your life to them & live every day being true to you so you can bring your life into flow, bringing an ease and effortlessness you’ll absolutely love;
- how to minimise the impact of FOMO & YOLO on your life which means you consciously choose the things you love doing rather than spending your life doing the things others tell you that you ‘should’ be doing;
- simple and practical steps to help make sure you’re doing the things that are aligned with who you are, replacing the time and energy you have been putting into trying to be someone or something else with more rewarding ways of living and being;
- how to step away from stress & live a life that is calm & full of energy;
- how you can easily implement simple steps that empower you in YOUR life – leading you to experience greater confidence and self integrity;
- that there IS light at the end of the tunnel and that you are not stuck living a life someone else has given you;
- how to be yourself whilst limiting the impact of shame, guilt & recriminations from others;
- how to understand YOUR path to success so you can boldly step into the thick of YOUR life;
In e-Book format you can easily take it with you everywhere you go, which means it’ll be there as a support anytime you need it and it’s presented in a workbook style, offering space for journaling and recording your ‘Ah-ha’ moments – deepening your understanding and ability to implement the new learning into your life.
Don’t be surprised when you start taking it with you everywhere you go so you can constantly build on your thoughts, comments & feelings – almost like a diary which means you’ll never lose the important nuggets that will help you to move forward in your life. It’s likely to become your reference for every day situations – a reflection tool that teaches you to make your own choices and guide your life as you learn to find your path forward.
Height – 211mm x Width – 147mm.
Height – 211mm x Width – 147mm
14 Chapters, 122 pages
65 practical activities, exercises and/or simple steps to help you think and live differently