Mentoring with Bron
Each year I mentor individuals to help them move from exhaustion, stress and overwhelm to creating the life they want and living every day their way.
As your mentor, I will share with you my wisdom, knowledge, skills and resources, and I will give you access to my tips, tricks and secrets. All of this helps you to create and implement your own values, perspectives and experiences.
Not Sure if You Need a Mentor?
Even though we’re all individuals and we all have our own journey, our feelings and experiences relate to some degree. You’re certainly not alone.
Have a read below and see if you resonate with any of the following feelings:
- From the second you left university you felt the pressure to rise in your career – and quickly. You fear you might never amount to much if you haven’t made it already;
- You’re starting to consider moving jobs, but you don’t have much annual leave accrued so you wouldn’t be able to take a break before moving on;
- You feel pressured from every corner of your life and the constant pressure has slowly eroded away your self-esteem;
- You feel the pressure of trying to excel at the requirements of your job so that one day you might be promoted to a better job with more money;
- You work hard and give everything you have to everyone else in the hope that someone influential will recognise your efforts;
- You desperately seek salvation from your life but you’re also resigned to the fact that it will most likely be a slog until you retire. You often find yourself Googling holidays or planning your escape to a remote island where you can live in peace and be carefree forever;
- You know that you need to do something differently, but you can’t face the thought that you might make some changes and your life may still be desperately unhappy. You tell yourself ‘…it’s too far gone to change things now’;
- You’ve got an OK job but you’re not terribly happy with the organisation you work for. You feel a little complacent;
- You’re constantly busy – there are never enough hours in the day – and you often panic about trying to fit everything in and keep everyone happy;
- You feel that there is a lot of judgement around you and everyone has an opinion about what you should and shouldn’t be doing;
- You feel like you’re constantly failing to meet the same level of commitment that others around you give to charitable organisations. You’d love to donate to charitable causes but you feel pressured to meet high standards (large donations) and it causes you to feel stressed about earning more money;
- You’re exhausted and secretly terrified that your life will be like this forever;
- You feel like your head is constantly spinning, looking for the way to success – but you don’t really know what success looks like;
- When you’re totally honest with yourself, you’re completely overwhelmed and have no idea where or how to start to live life differently.
Mmmmm ….. feeling familiar?
Don’t stress! The first thing to understand is that you’re not alone – a high percentage of the Western population live their lives in exactly the same way you are currently living yours. You’ve jumped on the drive and migration to success – just like everyone around you.
Until stepping away from a traditional life, I was one of these people too. I learned the hard way, but what I’ve learned is that there is a very different way to live – a way that will accelerate your life and your path to success.
Through my journey I’ve come to know that we’ve been brainwashed to believe that change is hard and that we have to wait for a traumatic event that forces us to change before we can make a difference in our own lives. I firmly believe that this brainwashing is just plain wrong!
I’m often told how courageous and strong I am, but my journey has taught me that courage and strength are things that only need to be brought out once in a while. In my everyday life there is very little courage and strength – but what there’s an abundance of is my ability to be smart with how I live my life.
This is why I have dedicated my life to showing people there’s a very different way to live – one where overwhelm is broken down into small, simple steps that are easy to take every day.
As your mentor I am dedicated to help you:
- Live life differently, every day;
- Find the best ways to recharge YOUR energy so you can stop being exhausted all the time;
- Show you how to create your values, align your life to them and live each day being true to you;
- Show you how to begin every thought with love – removing judgement and negativity from the conversation (about yourself and others!);
- Stop the impact of FOMO and YOLO on your life – simple steps to help you make sure you’re doing the things that are aligned with who you are;
- Step away from stress and live a life that is calm and full of energy;
- Give you the tools and resources to life YOUR life YOUR way, every day;
- Show you how you can make your dream life your everyday reality;
- Show you how you can easily implement simple steps that empower you in YOUR life;
- Show you how to stop your head from spinning and find peace and quiet in the way you live;
- Know that there is a light at the end of the tunnel;
- Be yourself without feeling any guilt, shame or recriminations from others;
- Step strongly on the path to success; understand YOUR path to success so you can boldly step into the thick of YOUR life.
Don’t be surprised if some of your sessions are held in ‘unusual’ places – like the beach or a park or a coffee shop. I’m a big believer in changing the mindset and challenging the status quo – this is all about helping you to find the activities and thought processes that work for YOU!
So How Do I Know What I Know?
I’ve been where you are now – and beyond! I’ve had the traumatic event that dropped me with such force that I was unable to get up and I had to stop. I know what it’s like to be desperately searching and always feeling like you’re coming up short. I know what it’s like to never feel good enough and feel like you’re always letting people down. I know what it feels like to be constantly pretending that everything is OK and you’ve got everything under control.
I have over twenty years experience in helping people find their way through life. My personal experience in moving from employment in jobs that were crushing my soul to a life that is aligned with, and is supportive of, my values is invaluable in assisting you change the way you live your life.
Part of being true to who I am means I choose to work with those who have similar, aligned values …. so it hardly feels like I’m working!
I believe that each of us is a unique individual which means that there is no one solution that fits us all. One of the greatest challenges in finding your own path is to acknowledge that the way we’ve been taught to do things in the past may not suit us as an individual.
Sure, it can feel daunting to step forward and make change – but my process will teach you to trust yourself and treat everything you do as an adventure and an opportunity for you to try something new. After a while it will become natural to test things out to see how you feel and you’ll be able to easily find the simplest path through your own life maze.
Most people who work with me say that they felt apprehensive when they first started (hey – we’re talking about making changes here and change is something we’ve been taught to fear), but that they very quickly saw that the processes I use allow them to choose their own direction and support them in their transition through change.
One of my favourite quotes is by Danielle LaPorte:
‘Do you remember who you were before the world told you who you should be?’
I’ve lived a life that clashed with my personal values. I’ve been totally caught up in living the life that I was ‘supposed‘ to be living, achieving the things I was ‘supposed’ to achieve. Don’t get me wrong, I was very good at it – so good in fact that I was awarded a number of business awards, including a Telstra Business Women’s Award in recognition of my achievements.
To the outside world I had everything – I always had people telling me how much they wanted to be like me – yet I still ended up on the floor, broken, in a million pieces and unable to stop crying because my life was not aligned with who I am.
If you know that you’re secretly, desperately hoping that there is more to your life than where you are now then my experience is invaluable to you as you start to find your way in the world.
Now is the time to step up and embrace the opportunities that are in front of you. Now is the time to start to think differently and look at the world through fresh ideas. Now is the time to take advantage of the opportunity to learn from the wisdom and knowledge that I have gained through my experience.
Want to know more?
Let’s have a chat!
Finding out more costs you nothing! All of us like to communicate in different ways so use the method of contact below that best suits you:
If you’d rather ask your questions from behind the safety of a computer screen:
- Use the ‘Contact Us‘ form to send me your query. Simply click here and it will take you straight to the form.
- Send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know what you’re thinking – I’m happy to answer any questions you might have.
- Prefer to chat in person? Give me a call on +61 438 624 868 and we can have a chat about which program and format best works for you.
Want to find out more before asking questions?
Grab a copy of ‘Keep It Super Simple’ from the shop on the website – it’s full of tips and tricks to get you started on your journey. It includes a self-contained journal so you can record your musings, ‘ah-ha’ moments and thoughts as you work through it.
Most people who’ve read ‘Keep It Super Simple’ tell me that they love that it fits into their handbag and can go everywhere with them – they can record their thoughts as they come to them and it’s on-hand when they need a reminder to stop and think or act differently. It’s their go-to starting point for their everyday situations!
Join the Conversation!
- Subscribe to the tribe! Follow and participate in the conversation through the following digital media platforms:
- sheIQ Blog – subscribe to the blog to receive the latest information, thoughts and special deals for those in the know! Click here to take you there.
- Facebook – find me on Facebook and follow the conversation – www.facebook.com/sheiqlife
- LinkedIn – find me on LinkedIn and follow the conversation in the corporate environment – https://au.linkedin.com/in/bronwensciortino
- Instagram – find sheIQ Life on Instagram and be up to date on where I am and what I’m up to! @sheIQlife or www.instagram.com/sheIQlife