You should always ask ‘What if they’re wrong?’
… so you can easily do things differently without starting from scratch or feeling like you have to throw your whole life away.
How much of your life have you wasted waiting for other people to tell you what you need to get ahead?
‘You have to do this …’
‘What you need is that …’
‘If I were you then I’d be doing this …’
How many times have you caught yourself wondering ‘there must be another way …?’
I’m willing to bet that you’ve spent lots of time following other people’s instructions, especially if any of these things resonate:
- You fear you might never amount to much if you haven’t made it already;
- You have an OK job, but you don’t really resonate with the organisation you work for;
- You’re constantly busy – there are never enough hours in the day – and you often worry about trying to fit everything in whilst still keeping everyone happy;
- You feel pressured from every corner of your life and the constant pressure has slowly eroded away your self-esteem;
- You’d love to give to charity but you feel like you can’t give the same high donation amounts that others seem to do all the time;
- You feel like there’s a lot of judgement around what you do;
- Everyone seems to have an opinion about what you should and shouldn’t be doing;
- You’re exhausted and secretly terrified that your life will be like this forever;
- It feels like your head is constantly spinning trying to find your golden nugget that will let you step away from the ‘rat race’; and
- You feel completely overwhelmed and have no idea where or how to start to live life differently.
I used to feel all these things – and more! – too.
You’re not alone; you jumped on to the drive to success without even knowing it.
Until I made the conscious decision to start living my life differently, I was one of these people too.
I learned the hard way – by breaking in such spectacular fashion that I was shattered into a million pieces.
But what I’ve learned is that there is a different way to live – a way that will accelerate your life and the happiness you enjoy every day.
Do you really need a mentor?
You do if you want to have your cake and eat it too … and YES – that is allowed!
There’s a brevity and a lightness to life that you probably experienced when you were a child – before someone told you it was time to grow up.
I’m often told how courageous and strong I am, and I can be those things if I need to. Because I’ve created a way of living that is more about being smart with how I live my life than it is about being able to endure it, I don’t need to be strong or courageous very often.
Yes, it’s a good idea to take your future seriously, and YES that means you need to pay it some attention and do some work.
But it doesn’t mean that you have to go through excruciatingly hard and painful periods of time to get to the other side.
The question is not whether or not you need a mentor; rather, the question is whether or not you’re ready to live your life differently.
If you want any of the following things, you’re ready to work with me:
- Step away from stress and live a life that is calm and full of energy
- Know the best ways to re-charge your energy, every day
- Know that there is a light at the end of the tunnel
- Be yourself without feeling any guilt, shame or judgement from others
- Get clarity about what your path in life is
- Have the tools and resources that allow you to live YOUR life, your way, every day
- Know what your values are and how to align your life to them
- Live each day being true to yourself, knowing who you are and what is important to you
How do I know what I know?
I’ve been where you are now – and beyond.
I’ve had the traumatic event that dropped me with such a force that I had to stop. I know what it’s like to be desperately searching and always feel like you’re coming up short. I know what it’s like to never feel good enough and like you’re always letting people down.
I have over two decades of experience in helping people find their way through the maze of life. I use this experience as well as the things I learned through my personal experience of moving from soul-crushing employment to a life that is aligned with my values. These are things that are invaluable to you as you learn how to change the way you want to live your life.
Part of being true to who I am means I choose to work with those who have similar, aligned values – so it hardly feels like I’m working.
I believe that each of us is an individual – which means there is no one solution that fits us all. One of the areas that will require great attention from you will be in finding your own path. Part of this will be learning to challenge everything you’ve been taught to date, and everything that people try to teach you moving forwards.
I know this can sound daunting – but my process will teach you to trust yourself and to treat everything you do as an adventure.
Everyone knows adventures are full of fun and laughter … and working with me is no different. Most people who work with me say that they felt apprehensive when they first started (hey – we’re talking about making changes and we’ve been taught that that’s always hard) but that they very quickly saw that the processes I give you allow you to choose your own direction and support you in your transition through change.
How can you work with me?
Experience the clarity that empowering simple connection can bring into your life by signing up to the Simple Shifts Professional Mentoring Program.
I developed the Simple Shifts Professional Mentoring Program for you – so you can have the life you want and you can get there through the simplest and easiest pathway possible.
You’re a unique individual which means there is not an off the shelf solution that will meet your needs. This program provides you with access to knowledge, wisdom, skills and resources that will help YOU find YOUR direction – and of course you’ll get access to my tips, tricks, practical and easily implemented steps so you can make changes in your life as easily as possbile!
The combination of these things helps you to create and implement your own values, perspectives and experiences.
For more detailed information on this program click here.
Every mentoring package is individually created for your needs.
So let’s chat!
You have a particular way that works for you to communicate so I’ve created a number of different ways you can contact me – simply choose the one that suits you best.
Click here to go straight to the contact form to send me a message – answer the questions, hit submit and you’re good to go.
Send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know your thoughts on where you’re at and what you think you might need.
Give me a call on +61 438 624 868 and we can have a chat about which program and format will be best for you.
You can also send me an email to organise a time to catch up via Skype – simply email me on email@example.com and we can set up an appointment.
I’ve lived a life that clashed with my values. I’ve spent a ridiculous amount of time chasing courses and training that was ‘supposed’ to help make me a better person.
To the outside world I had everything, yet I ended up on the floor, broken, in a million pieces and unable to stop crying because I had completely lost sight of who I was.
You know that it’s time to do some things a little bit differently – and you don’t need to look any further for your first step – it’s right here.